I bought my Redragon keyboard a few months ago, and after using it for a while, I noticed some weird things happening, the keys were not responding properly, there was a strange beeping noise when I pressed them, and some keys were misbehaving when I press them.
After researching, I found out that this was due to the wrong configurations of Redragon keyboard settings. To fix this problem, I had to reset all the settings back to their original state. And here is how to reset the Redragon keyboard
Table of Contents
How to Reset Redragon Keyboard
It is pretty simple to reset your Redragon keyboard, just press Fn + Esc key combo for 3 to 5 seconds and then release. Or try to press the combo of the Fn + PRTSC key combo for a few seconds, and now your Redragon keyboard is reset to factory default settings.
The keyboard has a button labeled “reset,” which will clear all the keys from memory. Press this button once to clear the entire keyboard. Press it again to clear just the numeric keypad.
On a Mac, you’ll need to first turn off the computer by holding down Command+Option+P+R until the Apple logo appears in the top left corner of the screen. Then, connect the keyboard to a port on the side of the computer. Once the keyboard is plugged in, hold down Shift+Command+Eject to restart the computer. This should remove the keyboard from the list of devices. Now, reboot the computer normally.
Is it able to restore the keyboard without the software? How?
Yes, it is simple. Just press the combination of Fn key + Esc key for a few seconds then the keyboard will automatically restore its default factory settings.
How to change the color on the Redragon keyboard?
The default color scheme for Redragon keyboards is white text on black background. To change this, click on “Settings” from the top menu bar and select “Color Scheme.” From here, you can choose between three different schemes, including one that has a dark theme.
How to set the lighting of each individual key without the software?
It is a bit difficult to set the lighting of the individual keys without software. In fact, it is impossible.
The Redragon keyboard has a built-in light sensor that allows it to adjust the brightness of its keys based on ambient light levels. This means you don’t need any additional hardware or software to control the lights.
How to turn off Redragon keyboard lights?
To turn off the lights on the Redragon keyboard, you just need to press the Fn key + arrow down key combination lights brightness will go down. Hold keys until Redragon keyboard lights go off.
How to change the language on the Redragon keyboard with the software?
There are many ways to change the language on the Redragon Keyboard, such as using the software, changing the BIOS setting, etc. But I think the easiest method is to use the software and follow the instructions below as.
- Download and Install the Redragon software and open it. Click on the “Language” button.
- Choose the language you want to install.
- If you have already installed another language, you may see an error message. In this case, please uninstall the previous language before installing the new one.
- After installation, you can check your language choice by pressing the “Check” button.
- Restart the computer when prompted.
Now your Redragon keyboard language has been changed.
How to change/remove the Caps Lock key on the Redragon keyboard using the software?
To adjust the Caps Lock key configuration according to your requirements, just follow these steps.
- Download the Redragon software and run it.
- Open the program and go to the “Keyboard” tab.
- Select the “CapsLock” option.
- A window will appear showing the status of the Caps Lock key. It will either say “Off,” “On,” or “Auto.”
- Check the box next to “Off” if you want to disable the Caps Lock key.
- Click the “Save” button.
- Close the program.
- Restart the computer.
- The Caps Lock key will now be disabled.
- To enable it again, repeat steps 2 to 9.
In this way, you can change/remove the Caps Lock key on the Redragon keyboard using the software.
How to change backlight time on the Redragon keyboard via the software?
You can use the software to change the backlight time on the keyboard. Here’s how:
- Download the Redragon software, install it and open it up.
- Go to the “Backlight” tab.
- Under the “Time” section, there should be a dropdown list of times available.
- Choose the desired time and click the “OK” button.
- Save the changes and close the program.
- Restart your computer.
- Your keyboard’s backlight will now display the chosen time.
In this way, you can change the backlit time on the Redragon keyboard via the software.
How to make the Redragon keyboard work with Windows 10?
If you’re having problems getting the keyboard working with Windows 10, try these steps:
- Make sure you have the latest version of the driver for the keyboard from the manufacturer.
- Try updating the drivers for other devices connected to your PC. For example, if you have a mouse or webcam, update those too.
- Turn off automatic updates in Windows Update.
- Reboot your PC.
- Reinstall the keyboard’s driver.
- Test the keyboard after rebooting.
Although this is rare in this way, you can make the Redragon keyboard work properly with Windows 10.
How to fix the problem where the Redragon keyboard doesn’t work with certain applications?
Here are some solutions to help you get the keyboard working with specific programs:
- Disable AutoHotkey.
- Unplug all USB devices except the keyboard.
- Run the application as Administrator.
- Change the keyboard layout.
- Set the keyboard layout manually.
- Remove the keyboard from the device manager.
- Restart your PC.
- Enable the keyboard in Device Manager.
- Restore the default settings in the registry.
- Delete the keyboard shortcut that is associated with the application.
- Install an older version of the application.
- Run the application as Administrator.
- Restart your PC and test the keyboard.
- If the issue persists, contact the developer.
- Try uninstalling and reinstalling the keyboard driver.
These are a few steps to fix the problem where the Redragon keyboard doesn’t work with certain applications.
How do I fix the Redragon keyboard not working?
If you’ve tried everything else, it might be worth trying a reset. This will remove all of your settings and preferences, so you start from scratch. It’s important to note that this won’t delete any files or documents, but it will wipe out all of your customizations.
How To Change The RGB On Your Redragon RGB KUMARA Keyboard
To change the RGB lights color on your Redragon keyboard, you just have to follow my instructions carefully:
- Download and install the Redragon keyboard manager software named REDRAGON ZONE.
- Open it and locate the RGB section through the keyboard settings area.
- From there, you can change the RGB on your Redragon keyboard.
How To Customize The Redragon RGB KUMARA Using Software
If you’ve ever used a keyboard from another manufacturer, you know it can take some getting used to. Some keys don’t feel right, others aren’t where they should be, and others just plain look different than what you’re used to. Fortunately, there are multiple ways to customize your new Redragon Kumara keyboard. Here are our favorites:
Step one: Download Software
At first, you need to download companion software offered by Redragon to customize Redragon keyboards named REDRAGON ZONE. REDRAGON ZONE software can be downloaded from the official website of REDRAGON Inc.
Step two: Install and Run Software
After downloading the program, run it and install it on your PC. After installation, open the application and follow the instructions to customize your keyboard.
Step three: Set Up Keyboards
Once you have opened the software, you can now configure your keyboard according to your preference. From there, you can easily customize your Redragon keyboard.
You can set up the layout of your keyboard. For example, you can assign a function to each button, or you can assign a shortcut to each button.
Second, you can also set up your own keyboard layouts. You can create your own keyboard layouts in order to make your input more convenient.
Also, read best mechanical keyboard under 50.
Redragon keyboards are great but customizing and configuring custom settings for a newbie can lead to several problems. And if your Redragon keyboard is not working fine after such customization, then you should consider resetting your Redragon keyboard. Above we have discussed how to reset the Redragon keyboard in detail and also answered some customization-related questions, but if you still have any questions, feel free to comment.
Thank You! Have a Good Day! Source