Do you want to customize your Redragon keyboard then you are in right place. Here I am going to share a complete step-by-step tutorial on how to customize Redragon keyboard
Table of Contents
How to Customize The Redragon Keyboard
To customize your Redragon keyboard you need to follow the following instructions.
- In the first step download, the Redragon customization software named Redragon Zone.
- After downloading install it on your computer.
- Open it, it will automatically detect the Redragon keyboard model.
- From there you can customize your Redragon keyboard thoroughly.
You can choose different themes, fonts, colors, layouts, and many other options.
If you have any problems regarding this tutorial or if you have any questions about Redragon Zone, feel free to ask me in the comment section below.
How To Do RGB Customization on Redragon Keyboard
Step 1: First Download ReddragonZone
Downloading Reddragon Zone is very simple. Just click here to go to their official website. And download Redragon Zone.
Step 2: Install ReddragonZone
- Double click on the Reddragonzone folder.
- This will start installing the software.
- Once installation completes, close the window.
Step 3: Open ReddragonZone
Now open the ReddragonZone folder by double clicking on it. The main screen of the software will appear as shown in the image above.
Step 4: Choose Your Keyboard Model
In order to customize your Redragon Keyboard, you need to select the correct keyboard model. Just scroll down until you find your keyboard model.
Step 5: Select Your Keyboard Color Scheme
Next, you need to select your preferred color scheme. Just click on the dropdown menu and select your favorite color scheme.
Step 6: Set Font Size
Finally, you need to set the font size. For this, just drag the slider bar to increase or decrease the font size.
Step 7: Save & Exit
Save your changes by pressing ‘OK’. Then exit the software by pressing ‘Exit’. That’s it! You are done now.
How to Program Keys On Redragon Keyboard
Programming keys on the Redragon keyboard is not difficult at all. All you need to do is follow these steps.
Step 1: Go to Settings Tab
First, you need to go to the settings tab. Here you can adjust various features like brightness, volume, etc.
Step 2: Click on Programming Key
Next, click on the programming key option.
Step 3: Press the desired key combination
Now press the desired key combination.
Step 4: Adjust Volume
Adjust the volume by dragging up or down the slider bar.
Step 5: Save & Exit
Finally, save your changes by pressing “OK”. And then exit the program by pressing “EXIT”.
How do I change the light pattern on my Redragon keyboard
To change the light pattern on your Redragon keyboard, you need to follow these steps.
- Go to Settings Tab
- Scroll Down till you find Light Pattern Option
- Change the light pattern according to your choice.
- Save & Exit
How to Turn Off Backlight on Redragon Keyboard
Turning off the backlight on the Redragon keyboard is quite easy. Follow these steps to turn off the backlight on your keyboard.
Step 1: Open Reddragonzone
Open the Reddragon zone first.
Step 2: Find the option for turning off the backlight
Scroll down till you find the option for turning off the backlight.
Step 3: Turn off the Backlight
Turn off the backlight by simply clicking on the checkbox.
Step 4: Save & Exit
That’s all! Now enjoy your new keyboard without a backlight.
Can you change Redragon keyboard switches?
Yes, you can change Redragon keyboard switches. Redragon keyboard has a standard set of switches. If you want to replace them with different ones, here is how you can do it.
- Remove the original switch plate using a screwdriver.
- Replace the switch plate with the new one.
- Reassemble the keyboard by following the instructions given below.
That’s it! You have successfully changed the switches on your Redragon keyboard.
How to Install New Switch Plate on Redragon Keyboard
Installing a new switch plate on Redragon keyboard is very simple. Here is how you can do that.
- Remove keycaps.
- Disassemble your keyboard.
- Remove switches.
- Unplug the old switch plate from the keyboard.
- Plug in the new switch plate into the keyboard.
- Screw the new switch plate into place.
- Reassemble the entire keyboard.
- Enjoy your new keyboard!
How to Customize Redragon Keyboard
Customizing Redragon keyboard is quite simple. Here is how to do it.
- First, open Reddragon Zone
- Then scroll down till you see the option for customizing your keyboard.
- Select the option for customizing the keyboard
- Choose the type of customizations that you want to make on your keyboard. For example, if you want to add some extra buttons, choose the option for adding extra buttons.
- Add extra buttons as per your choice.
- Set button function as per your choice. For example, if you want the F-keys to be used as volume control, select the option for setting F-keys as Volume Control.
- Save and exit the program. That’s it! You are done!
How to Program Keys on Redragon Keyboard
Programming keys on Redragon keyboard is really easy. Here is how you do it.
- First, open Redragon Zone.
- Scroll down till you see the options for programming keys.
- Choose the option for programming keys. For example, you can choose the option for programming keys for media controls or for gaming.
- Enter the name of the key. The name should not contain spaces.
- Press the OK button to save the changes made.
- Enjoy your new keyboard.
How to Change Keycaps on Redragon Keyboard
Changing keycaps on the Redragon keyboard is pretty simple you can do it at home through a simple DIY process. First, take a key puller. Fit it to the keycap you want to remove. Then pull the key puller upward. It will remove the old keycap from the Redragon keyboard. Then fit a new keycap on it.
Redragon keyboard is a good choice for people who want to buy a new keyboard but don’t know what they should get. It has been designed keeping in mind the needs of users. The design is sleek and modern. This makes it look really cool. Moreover, the price is reasonable too. So, if you are looking for a good quality keyboard, then I would recommend you buy Redragon keyboard.